You may have seen her as Emma on Disney’s popular show, Jessie, and then spotted her as Holly in the Diary of a Wimpy Kid series. Since then, Peyton List has set her foot on the journey as an emerging superstar and a style icon in her own right.
Here’s everything to know about her.
Who is Peyton List?
Peyton Roi List, popularly known as Peyton List, is an American actress and model. She was born on the 6th of April, 1998. She began her career as a child model and appeared for tween magazines and companies before transitioning to child actress.
Peyton has two brothers, both of whom are actors. She completed her graduation from Oak Park High School in Oak Park, California, in 2016.
Peyton’s Early Career Life
After modeling for magazines and companies, the actress made her acting debut with the movie 27 Dresses. She was recognized for playing Holly Hills in the Diary of a Wimpy Kid in 2011.
In 2009, Peyton also appeared on the cover of the American Girl’s 2009 Back to School issue. In 2011, the actress modeled for Justice magazine. She has appeared in over four hundred advertisements in various companies and formats.
Peyton also has her fair share of television. She made her uncredited appearance on the soap opera, As the World Turns, in 2002. After two years, Peyton appeared on the television show, All My Children. In the same year, she made a cameo appearance in the feature film, Spider-Man 2. However, it went uncredited.
It was 27 Dresses that made her famous among the viewers. She played the young version of the character Jane Nichols. The movie became a commercial success, thus establishing a foundation for the actress to grow her career. Since then, Peyton has appeared in many movies.
Some of the films that she acted in include The Thinning, The Outcasts, Anthem of a Teenage Prophet, Then Came You, The Thinning: New World Order, Batman: Hush, Valley Girl, Paper Spiders, Hubie Halloween, Swimming for Gold, and Aileen Wuornos: American Boogeyman.
Currently, the actress is working on multiple upcoming projects.
Peyton List is not Just About Acting
The actress has proved her mettle on the film and TV screens. But besides acting, she does other things too.
Peyton is a recording artist. She released her first music single, Liar Liar, with its single release titled Dance Till We Die, in the feature film, Anthem of a Teenage Prophet in the theatres. She released another single, Don’t Cry, in 2019. It is an electro-pop anthem for healing heartbreak and has a debut music video featuring Cannon.
Her talent for singing and acting earned her a dedicated fan base. Peyton also mentors the next generation of young women who look to her for inspiration and advice. According to her, self-respect, hard work, and chasing your dreams should be a person’s beliefs in life.
Who is Peyton List Dating?
In terms of her personal life, the actress likes to keep everything under wraps. While celebs of her age are often spotted with different partners, Peyton has made relationship headlines with only one public romance. She dated Shameless star Cameron Monaghan for two years. It started in 2017. Unfortunately, things did not work out between them, and they called it quits in 2019.
Later, rumors and speculation about her dating Cobra Kai actor, Jacob Bertrand, began to spread.
Peyton posted a TikTok video where a fan asked her about her favorite Cobra Kai character, to which the actress responded shyly, Hawk.
According to many fan theories, when she answered this question on the video, she side-eyed someone repeatedly. They presume Jacob was in the room when she responded to the video.
The duo has confirmed their relationship. According to Jacob, “We have been friends for a while. I met her when I was like, 15. I was actually tight friends with her brother Spencer, so that was kinda awkward to be like, ‘Hey man, I like your sister’. But yeah, we had fun on the set and then hung out off set.”
Can I Follow Peyton List on Social Media?
The actress and style queen is active on Instagram with a massive following of 8 million followers. Her IG speaks everything about fashion. After all, Peyton is equally known for her fabulous dress sense. She loves fashion so much that she transformed her basement into a closet.
What is the Net Worth of Peyton?
Peyton List is an emerging star who has acted in many movies and is working hard for her further projects and ventures. Currently, the estimated net worth of the actress is $7 million.
Little Known Things about Peyton List
- The actress has a twin brother, Spencer, and they are ten minutes apart. They are close to each other and share a beautiful sibling bond.
- Peyton List is a sucker for theme parks. In one of the interviews, she mentioned how she enjoys visiting theme parks.
- We all know her as a fashionista. But do you know where the style diva generates her fashion inspiration? The actress enjoys fashion that isn’t particularly modern. Thus, she prefers looking back in time and seeks inspiration from the 1950s and 1960s fashion.
- Peyton List is highly inspired by Blake Lively.
- The actress doesn’t like to use social media filters. Most of her selfies are unfiltered, and Peyton likes to keep them like that.
- Peyton can do her makeup, but when it comes to hair, the actress sucks.
- She has previously played the younger versions of many actresses, including Katherine Heigl, Kate Hudson, and Theresa Palmer. Peyton has always been a versatile young actress.
- Peyton loves watching 90s films, and her favorite movie is Pleasantville.
- When she was in fourth grade, her mother realized she had a terrible vision during a basketball game. She saw Peyton kept passing the ball to the other team because of poor vision.
- She once sought relationship advice from Jessica Alba. Yes, you heard it right! Peyton was 15 at that time, and Alba gave her advice in the bathroom.
Which of Peyton List’s performances did you like the most? Tell us in the comments. Keep in touch for more on your favorite celebs.