The following life lessons by an old soul will inspire you to lead a better, more fulfilling life:
1. When you’re in doubt, simply take the next small step.
2. Nobody is in charge of your happiness but you.
3. Life’s too short not to enjoy it.
- 4. Don’t buy things you don’t need.
5. Make peace with your past so that it won’t screw up the present.
6. You do not have to win every single argument. Stay true to yourself.
7. Cry with someone else. It’s more healing than crying alone.
8. Save yourself for things and people that matter.
9. When it comes to going after the things you love in life, do not take no for an answer.
10. Get outside every day. Don’t stay at home. Miracles are waiting everywhere else.
11. Everything in life can change in the blink of an eye. Never forget that.
12. It’s ok to let your kids see you cry.
- 13. Light the candles, use the nice sheets on your bed, wear fancy lingerie. Do not save it for a special occasion. You can make this day special.
14. Be eccentric now. Do not wait for old age to wear leopard.
15. Always choose life.
16. Take a deep breath. It can calm your mind.
17. Forgive but don’t forget.
18. Growing old beats the alternative – dying young.
- 19. It’s never too late to chase happiness. But remember it’s all up to you and nobody else.
20. The most important sex organ is your brain.